Subject: Re: Windows NT, ALPHA, and software compatability
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 10:03:28 -0400

I still can't find enough Lightwave demo reel material to please my
bosses. Could anybody out there help me there? If anyone from Newtek is
reading, you guys really need an actual Lightwave demo reel including
sections on the new features. I have received demos from 3D Studio,
Electric Image, Softimage, Alias and Wavefront. This makes it very
difficult for me to sell my bosses on Lightwave.

I would appreciate any help you can provide. Please reply via private E-mail,
thanks.

Donald L. Drennan

Just show your bosses any episode of Babylon 5; Seaquest or even that very bad 
movie Johnny Memnonic. 

Hi-Lo

There are also a buch of tutorial tapes available for lightwave that show a 
good idea of what the layout looks like. Read also article in Digital Video 
where out of 12 packages only LightWave and Strata come out as awards of 
excellence. (This against SGI software) It was described as being one of the 
easiest, most powerfu8ll packages with the best output.

Hi-Lo
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]